Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Quake III arena (Q3A) - The Best FPS

Quake III Arena - Ram Kripal Singh


It has been almost 9 years from its release but still there are people like me who are addict of this all time great game.

Why this game is still a great one have a reference on its wiki page:
Quake III Arena wiki link

We can see here that how it was a game different from its competitors.

I am also a fanatic for unreal tournament but still i have a soft heart for ID .. :)

I will post here all the levels from Q3A and how to clear them easily and quickly.

The best way to be a better quaker is to download the defrag MOD and have a go at it.

1 comment:

AKUTA said...

hi, I am starting a forum for a q3a server I have going, so the players can stay in touch and communicate, and was wanting to know if its okay if I use the green quake symbol you made on the forum background?